-
November 9th, 2001, 06:22 AM
#1
Inactive Member
holly shit..
when i say crazy i MEAN crazy.
watch these 2 heavily souped up cars race through the streets. These cars are pushing over 450hp each..
Watch as they outrun the cops.. YES COPS
THEY BLOW THEM AWAY...
HUGE 240mb file but trust me it's worth it.
I strongly suggest you right click and select "save target as" TRUST ME IT'S WORTH THE 1 HOUR DOWNLOAD TIME (cable modem)
http://staging.primushosting.com/sec...2-Xstreem.mpeg
------------------
| |JEFF| |
**KILL LIST**
1999 Honda Civic CX (cold air intake)
1995 Chevorlet Camaro (ecu chip)
1993 Mazda mx3 GS (stock)
1991 Nissan 240sx SE (stock)
1989 Honda Prelude SR (exhaust)
1989 Chrysler Dynasty (stock)
1988 Honda Prelude S (stock)
------------------------------------------------
1990 Civic Hatchback Si (Black)
Clarion Head Unit
Pioneer Subs
Blaupunkt Components
**138.5db**
Clear Corners
Clear Bumper lights
Custom Exhaust
Custom Silver/Black Interior
Compustar Remote Pager Alarm
Skunk2 Coilovers w/ 3" drop
MORE COMING!!
http://members.cardomain.com/90civicrider
-
November 9th, 2001, 06:37 AM
#2
Inactive Member
haha...man i can't download it cuz i don't have enoug disk space
------------------
-
November 9th, 2001, 12:47 PM
#3
Inactive Member
...I didnt download this yet, but I think I know what it is and I'm pretty sure it was all staged and setup so dont get too excited. hehe.
------------------
tahitiangreen91hatchsi
www.marked001.com
under construction
[email protected]
illadelphia, PA
-
November 9th, 2001, 01:04 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Hmmmm...better not try that with 56k...hahahah 
------------------
1991 Civic 4dr
ZC
Zdyne Ecu
Si tranny
Thermal R&D exhaust
Iceman
Chikara header
Weapon R Circuit Pro
KYB AGX's
Powerslot Rotors
AEM/Nissin Pads
Going B16 soon
-
November 9th, 2001, 03:36 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Even if it was staged it's a pretty crazy vid.
This is the second one.. WAY better than the first.
------------------
| |JEFF| |
**KILL LIST**
1999 Honda Civic CX (cold air intake)
1995 Chevorlet Camaro (ecu chip)
1993 Mazda mx3 GS (stock)
1991 Nissan 240sx SE (stock)
1989 Honda Prelude SR (exhaust)
1989 Chrysler Dynasty (stock)
1988 Honda Prelude S (stock)
------------------------------------------------
1990 Civic Hatchback Si (Black)
Clarion Head Unit
Pioneer Subs
Blaupunkt Components
**138.5db**
Clear Corners
Clear Bumper lights
Custom Exhaust
Custom Silver/Black Interior
Compustar Remote Pager Alarm
Skunk2 Coilovers w/ 3" drop
MORE COMING!!
http://members.cardomain.com/90civicrider
-
November 9th, 2001, 03:54 PM
#6
Inactive Member
...I'm definitely not sayin it aint cool, though
I got 2% done w/ 3 hours left...haha.
------------------
tahitiangreen91hatchsi
www.marked001.com
under construction
[email protected]
illadelphia, PA
-
November 9th, 2001, 05:29 PM
#7
Inactive Member
the site's down now
musta got too many hits or something...
------------------
tahitiangreen91hatchsi
www.marked001.com
under construction
[email protected]
illadelphia, PA
-
November 10th, 2001, 04:52 AM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marked001:
...I'm definitely not sayin it aint cool, though
I got 2% done w/ 3 hours left...haha.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL, i downloaded mine last night.. i got crazy speedS!! like 1mb-2mb speeds.
------------------
| |JEFF| |
**KILL LIST**
1999 Honda Civic CX (cold air intake)
1995 Chevorlet Camaro (ecu chip)
1993 Mazda mx3 GS (stock)
1991 Nissan 240sx SE (stock)
1989 Honda Prelude SR (exhaust)
1989 Chrysler Dynasty (stock)
1988 Honda Prelude S (stock)
------------------------------------------------
1990 Civic Hatchback Si (Black)
Clarion Head Unit
Pioneer Subs
Blaupunkt Components
**138.5db**
Clear Corners
Clear Bumper lights
Custom Exhaust
Custom Silver/Black Interior
Compustar Remote Pager Alarm
Skunk2 Coilovers w/ 3" drop
MORE COMING!!
http://members.cardomain.com/90civicrider
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks